Chick-fil-a Leadercast: May 6th 2011
The Chick-fil-A Leadercast is an annual leadership conference started in 2000 by John C. Maxwell. The 2011 Leadercast is expected to bring a voice to 70,000+ leaders in one day.
As the regional host, Talan SBS invites business owners and leaders in all arenas to join us in Livonia for this exciting day of learning and sharing. A diverse and influential speaker line-up includes:
- Seth Godin: Entrepreneur, Marketing Expert, & Best-Selling Author of 12 books including “Linchpin”
- John C. Maxwell: Leadership Expert & Best-Selling Author of The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
- Mack Brown: Head Coach of the Texas Longhorns, 2009 Big 12 Coach of the Year
- Suzy Welch: Best-selling author, television commentator, and noted business journalist
- Erin Gruwell: Founder & President of Freedom Writers Foundation
- Robin Roberts: Anchor of ABC’s Emmy Award Winning Show, “Good Morning America”
- Muhtar Kent: Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of The Coca-Cola Company
- Dan Cathy: President & COO of Chick-fil-A, Inc.
- Dave Ramsey: Personal money-management expert, national radio personality, and best-selling author
- Frans Johansson: Best-selling author of Medici Effect
- Sir Ken Robinson: Best-selling Author & Leader in the Development of Creativity, Innovation & Human Resources
These well-known and accredited leaders will be speaking on innovative topics incorporating how to focus on the solution, not the problem and becoming indispensable to your organization. Each speaker has his or her own voice, and lead with voices of: service, innovation, hope, purpose and influence.
Early registration from January 21 – March 31 will be $129.00
Registration from April 1 – May 6 will be $149.00